Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why You Should Follow Me on Twitter

You may have noticed that my posting frequency is down this fall. This is a combination of work, school, renovations, but also Twitter. When I started blogging I did it mostly to publish pictures and stories about the Don. But I also made fair number of posts that just gave links to events, news stories, and public reports.

I now do these types of posts through my Twitter account. I've noticed some people cross posting on both their blog and on Twitter but I have stopped doing that. While there is a sidebar on this blog that lists the twitter posts, you can also sign up directly on Twitter to get these without having to use the blog.

So whatever works for you, I hope the combination of blogging and tweeting keeps you up to date on the Don.

No comments: